Today I made a purchase I've been contemplating for a few weeks.
Background: A few of my coworkers are into waxing and though I've wanted to have it done, as well, I just cannot get over the price factor. If waxing were permanent, sure I'd have it done in a heartbeat at that price!
One of my coworkers mentioned absolutely loving her epilator. I researched different brands, read all sorts of reviews and compared prices at different retailers. I decided on this one and tried it for the first time as soon as I got home. I am happy to announce that she is absolutely 100% AWESOME. I am in love. I haven't tried it anywhere but my stomach, since I shaved this morning, but I am so stoked! This may be my favorite purchase all year. I highly recommend an epilator for those of you who not wanting to spend money every few weeks on a wax or are sick of shaving every single day.
Background: A few of my coworkers are into waxing and though I've wanted to have it done, as well, I just cannot get over the price factor. If waxing were permanent, sure I'd have it done in a heartbeat at that price!
One of my coworkers mentioned absolutely loving her epilator. I researched different brands, read all sorts of reviews and compared prices at different retailers. I decided on this one and tried it for the first time as soon as I got home. I am happy to announce that she is absolutely 100% AWESOME. I am in love. I haven't tried it anywhere but my stomach, since I shaved this morning, but I am so stoked! This may be my favorite purchase all year. I highly recommend an epilator for those of you who not wanting to spend money every few weeks on a wax or are sick of shaving every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment