Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there. You are appreciated beyond words and loved more than you'll ever know.
One of my best friends gave birth this morning to a beautiful baby girl! Marin Grace was born at 1:38 a.m., weighing 6lbs 11oz and measuring 19 inches long. I am so excited to be her auntie! (And Stephen to be her uncle.)
It seems so surreal that I would have celebrated this day, too. So much has happened over the past year (and more) that it's crazy if I really sit here and think about the numerous events and changes. Everything happens for a reason, though and those events have shaped me in ways I never thought possible.
Today is a gorgeous spring day outside. Blue skies stretch across as far as I can see and it's a pleasant 70+ degrees outside; not too hot and not too chilly. What a beautiful day!
Today is a gorgeous spring day outside. Blue skies stretch across as far as I can see and it's a pleasant 70+ degrees outside; not too hot and not too chilly. What a beautiful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment