Friday, October 31st, Stephen and I drove down to Salem after I got off of work to surprise Brian for Halloween. This year he was that "thing" with the weird mask and cape from Scream. We had dinner with Terry and Adriana; calzone from Papa Murphy's, which were surprisingly good. We hung out, I helped Adriana make her music CDs for the quinceaƱeras she choreographs, and then took Brian and his best friend trick-or-treating. I have to say that it was actually a lot of fun. Everyone in their neighborhood dressed up; even families. One family dressed as the Incredibles (see below) - they were my favorite. I felt a little guilty I wasn't dressed up or even wearing orange, but then I got over it.

Brian is growing up so much, both physically and mentally. He's always asking Stephen and I questions about our future children and what we'll name them, which gender we'll "choose", among other questions. I think he's starting to get over his obesession with Camp Rock and the Jonas Brothers, which means he's finally ready to cut his hair. (YAY!)
No comments:
Post a Comment