My Dell laptop finally passed over the weekend. He was a good computer over the years; for the most part, anyway. His name was Nole the ComputerDude. The LCD finally went, after many new hard drives, a new CD-ROM drive, the floppy drive acting up when I first got it, many blue screens, etc.
I have now been blessed with this. I am happy; he makes me happy. His name is Stanford and he is my non-human, non-fur baby. He has everything I wanted in a laptop and I have a good feeling about him. So far, so good. I got a great deal and I was able to use some of my company rewards card to pay for about a 1/3 of it. AND we got an awesome photo printer for just $12.00!
I will update y'all on my happiness in time. Until then, peace!
I have now been blessed with this. I am happy; he makes me happy. His name is Stanford and he is my non-human, non-fur baby. He has everything I wanted in a laptop and I have a good feeling about him. So far, so good. I got a great deal and I was able to use some of my company rewards card to pay for about a 1/3 of it. AND we got an awesome photo printer for just $12.00!
I will update y'all on my happiness in time. Until then, peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment