Technically, I'm on Day 3 but Day 1 seems to fit better, since Days 1-2 I could eat whatever I wanted. Where am I going with this? I've started my new diet. I'm very skeptical but I'm willing to try anything at this point to get rid of this PCOS weight!
Friday night was one of my best friend's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Saturday was her big day and full of things to do! I got out of bed at 6:30am, showered and got ready. I only got about a half hour of sleep since I was up vomiting because of [what I think was] a spice used in the food the night before. The same exact thing has happened to me before and the only thing out of the ordinary was something used on the chicken. Anyway, we drove to the venue and immediately began setting up the dance floor, tables, chairs, the arch, poles to string lights over the dance floor, flowers, table decorations, ... the list goes on. Meanwhile it's 90+ degrees outside with thousands of mosquitoes trying to feast on us girls! After a hard, long, sweaty day of setting up, our finished product was beautiful. The pictures, ceremony and reception went smoothly and I'm pretty sure bride and groom were happy.
Sunday was spent with my beloved husband who had come to the wedding by himself to be my date for the reception. He is seriously such an amazing man. Since I could eat anything I wanted, we went to Hash for breakfast for the first time. I highly recommend it! The omelet I had (I chose cheddar cheese, Canadian bacon and bell peppers) was the most fluffiest and moist I've ever had and the hash browns were actually well done like I had requested. YUM. I can't wait to go back! After breakfast, we stopped by Pier 1 since Stephen had to do some work. I picked out a few things I like, including a very cute necklace. After relaxing at home, we went to Happy Hour at P.F. Changs. It was delicious, thanks to Allison and Dan! (One of our anniversary gifts.) We ordered pork potstickers, pan seared green beans, lettuce wraps, drinks [of course] and banana spring rolls (a favorite)! I'm drooling just thinking about how good it tasted. It was a fatty yet scrumptious last bad meal! To end the night, we went for a nice, long walk outside in the neighborhood.
Friday night was one of my best friend's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Saturday was her big day and full of things to do! I got out of bed at 6:30am, showered and got ready. I only got about a half hour of sleep since I was up vomiting because of [what I think was] a spice used in the food the night before. The same exact thing has happened to me before and the only thing out of the ordinary was something used on the chicken. Anyway, we drove to the venue and immediately began setting up the dance floor, tables, chairs, the arch, poles to string lights over the dance floor, flowers, table decorations, ... the list goes on. Meanwhile it's 90+ degrees outside with thousands of mosquitoes trying to feast on us girls! After a hard, long, sweaty day of setting up, our finished product was beautiful. The pictures, ceremony and reception went smoothly and I'm pretty sure bride and groom were happy.
Sunday was spent with my beloved husband who had come to the wedding by himself to be my date for the reception. He is seriously such an amazing man. Since I could eat anything I wanted, we went to Hash for breakfast for the first time. I highly recommend it! The omelet I had (I chose cheddar cheese, Canadian bacon and bell peppers) was the most fluffiest and moist I've ever had and the hash browns were actually well done like I had requested. YUM. I can't wait to go back! After breakfast, we stopped by Pier 1 since Stephen had to do some work. I picked out a few things I like, including a very cute necklace. After relaxing at home, we went to Happy Hour at P.F. Changs. It was delicious, thanks to Allison and Dan! (One of our anniversary gifts.) We ordered pork potstickers, pan seared green beans, lettuce wraps, drinks [of course] and banana spring rolls (a favorite)! I'm drooling just thinking about how good it tasted. It was a fatty yet scrumptious last bad meal! To end the night, we went for a nice, long walk outside in the neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment