Friday, September 12, 2008

Dropped Calls

We all [or most of you] know that my cell phone drops calls as much [or more] as fleas reproduce. (ew.) I was having a conversation with my mom and my phone dropped our call 4 different times in less than 10 minutes. Aggravating, yes. Annoying, yes. Pissed? Yes! So, I decided to give good 'ol Verizon Wireless a call.

Customer Service dude #1 (Brian)
Very nice. Kind of shy. I gather he was somewhat new to the company or to customer service. Also, he seemed as though he didn't have a whole lot knowledge to really help me. And, the guy didn't call me back after my phone dropped the call while talking to him.

> I think it is absolutely hilarious that my phone dropped the call while I was talking to Verizon Wireless support. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's because I'm sick and everything is funny to me when I'm sick? It's possible.

Customer Service dude #2 (Jonathan)
Very nice. Slightly more cell phone-educated. Specifically said, "If your phone drops this call, I will call you right back. Also, my direct line is..." and, "you can call my direct line and if I am unable to answer, feel welcome to leave me a message. I assure you I will return your call if I'm unavailable. We can solve this problem."

I must report; my phone still drops calls, but my voice started fading so I figured I'd wait to call Jonathan another day.

Oh - - - and I'm still giggling about my phone dropping the Verizon dude.

No comments: