Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Well...

Stephen and I have a one-year old. I know I'm always mentioning time in my blog posts, but seriously. How have I been a mom for a year?! How have we been parents for a year already? At least we can say we've survived and Ava would say that she's survived if she could talk. 
 Earlier this month, we took Ava to a place called Play Boutique, which one of their locations is only a few minutes away from our house. She had a blast! And kissed a boy. An older boy. I didn't see that one coming, but I suppose I can't be all that surprised. I French kissed a boy when I was three. Thankfully Ava's kiss was just a peck on top of this adorable little boy's head. (Phew!)

I recently started seeing a new doctor for my on-going, chronic back pain and have been diagnosed with arthritis. Super. I'm not even 30 and my doctor suspects I've had it for years. I've been having steroid injections in the joints of my spine, which are injected with an epidural needle. Comfortable. Ha! I'm still waiting for them to really help with the pain but I can't hold my breath. My doctor isn't sure they will help but it's worth a try. I'm also supposed to start taking private pilates reformer lessons, but holy smokes are those spendy! I've been in contact with one studio that's nearby but I'm still awaiting their reply. For the third and final time. (Long story.) Somehow I feel like I should choose another studio.

No comments: