Monday, January 28, 2013

Time

There's really never enough time in a day. Truly. Even when I'm waiting for the day to be over. I have so many projects I need [and some I'd like] to get done. I suppose a lot of it has to do with having the energy, as well. 

Ava is down to one nap these days and it's always a guesstimate of how long her nap will actually be. I always think of things I'm going to get done while she's napping but finishing these tasks rarely happen. Pumping (TMI to some of you, sorry) takes up part of that time. I usually try to wash and sanitize bottles, sometimes unload the dishwasher and pickup toys. Occasionally, I can get the bathrooms cleaned or at least partially cleaned, but as far as projects go, they're usually last on my priority list. Why? Maybe it's because I love a clean house. Ava is ten months old and I have yet to finish her room! I know she's too young to notice, but just knowing that it isn't complete is eating away at me!

No comments: