Thursday, March 10, 2011

Slacking

Alright... It's been entirely way too long. Was my last post seriously November?! I'm so sorry I'm such a slacker!

Let's see:

Thanksgiving this year consisted of myself, Stephen, Stephen's parents and little brother, and my parents. My aunt and grandparents were sick so Stephen and I decided to combine our families this year at my parents' house. It was actually really nice!

Christmas was hectic to say the least! My niece and her mom were here visiting from Illinois so we had a very packed few days. Christmas Eve was spent at my grandparents' house, Christmas morning was spent in Salem at Stephen's parents' house and then we headed straight to my parents' house for lunch and dinner. Whew! Were we tired! We had a ton of fun, though and it was definitely a Christmas to remember. And it was especially a once-in-a-lifetime holiday with my niece here.

For New Year's Eve we went to Buffalo Wild Wings (big surprise, eh?) with our friends Niki, Josh, Missie, Sean and our Goddaughter; then Stephen and I came home and went to bed. We're such party animals! NOT. Well, whatever we are, we prefer it. Even if it makes us an old married couple.

Stephen is taking another math class, which started in January. He only has two more math classes to finish up his Associates degree, plus a couple of others. Now if only he could get a different job so that he could take more classes at a time! (sigh)

Not much is new with us...
Sadly a few of my friends are going through divorces but on a happier note SO many other friends are having babies! On average, I find out someone else I know is expecting every WEEK! It's insane.

Anyway, I promise to write again in soon. Sooner than four months!

No comments: