April showers bring May flowers? I sure hope so! We've had some very interesting bouts of rain.
The first of April has come and gone - oh where, oh where is this year going?! We are over a 1/4 of the way through 2010. It doesn't seem possible. I feel like I'm wasting most of my time, but that is was most working adults do. It's sad and depressing. I'm missing out spending time having fun, trying new things, traveling and so much more. If only retirement was around the corner for us...
I'm getting closer to being able to start my new medication, Metformin. I am excited to see if this helps with my PCOS, ovulation, fertility and weight loss. I should be able to begin the treatment in the next month or two - wish me luck!
I made a very delicious dinner tonight for Stephen and I; garlic asparagus, Italian herb parmesan crusted garlic chicken and parmesan garlic toast. YUM! Love me some garlic - however the dinner didn't taste overly garlic-y, which is good. For dessert: fried banana with brown sugar and cinnamon.


I finished making my friend Danielle's bridal shower/bachelorette invitations. I have so much fun making invites - I wish I were artistic enough to make that my business, along with opening a bakery/cafe. Making the invites can get be rough on the wallet but I just love doing it! Let me know if you ever need any invitations, a cake for a special occasion or cupcakes. I would be more than happy to make something for you or for an event.

The first of April has come and gone - oh where, oh where is this year going?! We are over a 1/4 of the way through 2010. It doesn't seem possible. I feel like I'm wasting most of my time, but that is was most working adults do. It's sad and depressing. I'm missing out spending time having fun, trying new things, traveling and so much more. If only retirement was around the corner for us...
I'm getting closer to being able to start my new medication, Metformin. I am excited to see if this helps with my PCOS, ovulation, fertility and weight loss. I should be able to begin the treatment in the next month or two - wish me luck!
I made a very delicious dinner tonight for Stephen and I; garlic asparagus, Italian herb parmesan crusted garlic chicken and parmesan garlic toast. YUM! Love me some garlic - however the dinner didn't taste overly garlic-y, which is good. For dessert: fried banana with brown sugar and cinnamon.


I finished making my friend Danielle's bridal shower/bachelorette invitations. I have so much fun making invites - I wish I were artistic enough to make that my business, along with opening a bakery/cafe. Making the invites can get be rough on the wallet but I just love doing it! Let me know if you ever need any invitations, a cake for a special occasion or cupcakes. I would be more than happy to make something for you or for an event.

No comments:
Post a Comment