Yes, when I woke up this morning, it was 23 degrees out. Hello, winter! I'm not complaining, though. I love the winter! However, today was the first day I missed having a garage. After having one for the past four winters, I'm left out in the cold. Literally. This too, shall pass. (A garage is in our future.)
It's been awhile since my last post. I'm having a hard time believing it's already December. I swear December ended a few months ago! The past couple of months have kept me busy, to say the least. I feel like the previous sentence is in every one of my blog posts. (sigh) I've been baking some, working a ton (as always) and spending too little time with the people I love. Although, the last one isn't on purpose.
Stephen and I were able to get away to the coast again over Halloween weekend; it was long overdue! We stayed at the Looking Glass Inn, again, but this time in a different room. I surprised Stephen with a suite with a jacuzzi in the living area. It was incredible. The weather was perfect and the couples massage we got was even better! Here are a few photos from our weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment