Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleeplessness

I've been dealing with a second helping of insomnia now for a few weeks. My first occurrence with insomnia came to me in high school and lasted throughout most of college. To sum it all up, insomnia sucks. There's nothing I can take to help me sleep or stay asleep. My brain doesn't stop thinking about things I need to do the next day, week, month ... or things in the far future. It's annoying!

On another health note, I am not a fan of taking hormones! I have been very sassy and on edge for a few weeks now. I feel bad for Stephen and my coworkers, however, they have been warned. Most of the time I'm told things I say or do are funny. I imagine that some comments that have come flying out of my mouth have been slightly [or highly] offensive, and for that, I am sorry!

No comments: